Cauliflower Rice!

A few weeks ago, T and I went to eat dinner at a Shabuway.  T's friend was the manager, and he told us that since every worker gets to eat for free, one worker in particular gained a lot of weight.  He pointed to my shabu plate (all veggies) and T's shabu plate (all meat), and said, "you don't get big off veggies and meat.  Just starchy stuff like noodles and rice."  I had his advice in mind while making cauliflower "rice."

1 head cauliflower
1 cup chopped cilantro
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lime's worth of juice
1 lime's worth of lime zest.

I put the cauliflower (chopped into small florets) into a blender (but a food processor would work better) so that the cauliflower looked like it was grated.  I heated up the olive oil in a pan, put in the cauliflower, stir fried a little, and then shut off the stove.  Finally, I folded in the lime juice and zest.  So easy!

And you can't really taste the cauliflower!  Haha, but seriously.  It's good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

And If Our God is For Us