Roasted Kabocha Squash

I'll admit now that I don't usually measure ingredients.  But I err on the healthy side.

Kabocha squash!  I know, I know, it's a fall/winter squash and it's summer.  I guess you can see how much I like kabocha.  

1          kabocha squash
1 tbsp  liquid coconut oil
            salt
            pepper

Heat oven to 400 degrees F.  Chop up kabocha (I use a cleaver.  Make sure your knife is sharp, because kabocha is hard to cut) into slices.  Toss in a bowl with coconut oil, salt, and pepper.  Roast for 30 minutes, flipping them over at the 15 minute point.


It's delicious and filling!!  Even K who doesn't like coconuts liked it.  K said it smelled like butter :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

And If Our God is For Us