HK HK (Hong Kong Hai Ku)

B coughs on raw fish
Crisp market - morning murmurs
Sounds seamlessly blend


Note 1.  I know you may have thought I should have spelled "hai ku" like "haiku."  I just thought it was so funny that I could write "HK HK" if I separated "haiku" into two words.  In my mind, this separation was justified because there are two Japanese characters representing "haiku:" 俳句

Note 2.  With these notes, I have totally ruined the whole simplistic haiku mentality.  

Note 3.  I am about to further ruin this haiku experience by squelching your imagination with a real-life video of the fish stand that inspired this haiku (taken just moments after B coughed all over the fish).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

Candied Pecans