Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (高雄市)

I saw this baby (extra-large photo so you can see how cute she is!) with my own eyes in Kaohsiung City (高雄市, why is the English spelling so complicated?), Taiwan's Lotus Pond temple.  No, I didn't take the picture...my friend did.

Photo: The fattest baby cheeks ever, found in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.

Here's a picture from Google of the Lotus Pond temple!  You can walk in and out of the mouths of tigers and dragons without getting hurt. :)


The temple is in a country-side area, and they sell the most delicious, fresh meat jerky there.  It's not chewy like the beef jerky in the U.S. - it's crispy, red (tastes like the sauce on Beijing Pai Gu), and delish.  I'm starting to salivate.  (Picture below from here)

Taiwan Spirits Crispy Pork Jerky, 3 flavours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

And If Our God is For Us