Creativity

For some reason a few years back, I remember many conversations considered "deep" were about being creative.  I used to be anxious about being creative because I didn't think I was innately creative.  I once boldly told a lady I was quirky, and when she asked me how, I went blank.  That's how creative I was...and felt.  And then BY GOD'S GRACE, I sometime somehow stopped caring if I was or was not creative.

I think that sometimes creativity is as simple as thinking about how you need to eat more vegetables, and so you grab some vegetables out of your fridge, wash them, put them into a microwave, throw some cheddar cheese on top halfway because it _will work_, spread half an avocado onto a tortilla, and wrap the other microwaved vegetables in.
I'm not sure of the exact nutritious content, but I think it has all the basics.  And I'm full.  BAM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

And If Our God is For Us