Saturdaze.


Going to miss Saturdays in this apartment complex.

Run.  It's finished raining, right?


(Yes, the following is a Google "Auto Awesome" photo, but still...it's pretty.)  Also, it was raining at this point, but tip!  If you run in the rain, wear a hat!  It does wonders for visibility.

God rays (coined by S, adopted by me)!  I should have taken this pic earlier so you could see more.  But just...like whoa :)


I sent this snap out.  M & S let me borrow their AWD van, and I was able to fit three tall ladder shelves in there (thank you K and W for helping me lug them down).  Though my perspective has totally shifted on the usefulness of vans, I'm not sure if I would get one.  M said he went through the same dilemma...but I'm different (cue 2 Chainz).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

And If Our God is For Us