"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

There is something magical emanating from the sound of voices singing together.  Though it's digitalized on this portable electronic grand piano, the "Choir" voice sounds beautiful!  

One of my fave things:  the keys on the right sound like female voices and the left like male voices...as the notes move toward middle C, the voices sound androgynous and mystical..I want to describe the sound as transcendental...  The peacefulness I feel when listening reminds me of how I feel listening to Celtic Woman.

(Technical frustration:  Blogger isn't letting me upload the video from my phone - rather, below video went from phone --> computer --> Blogger!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

And If Our God is For Us