Running Before the Sun Goes Down

I live in America, and Daylight Saving Time (DST) just ended on November 2, 2014.  Using DST makes more of an impact on those areas not too far or too close to the equator (for example, Singapore is very close to the equator and does not manipulate the clock).  Whether the impact is positive or negative is not agreed upon.

So I guess we are in a period of Daylight Spending Time (DST as well, I coined this term poorly because the acronyms are the same), meaning working folk spend most of the daylight at work.  I'm trying to avoid any derogatory antonyms of "saving."

Luckily, I was out of work before the sun went down sometime last week, and on my run, I got to see this awesome view.  I would not say this trail is gorgeous (also have been hissed at by geese on this trail)...but look at those colors!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

And If Our God is For Us