Just a Feeling

I have been feeling so scatterbrained that I flew B's model airplane into the trash and threw my retainers into the trash.  But I thought I would be able to pull my thoughts together after what's documented below happened and write something that's meaningful to me.

Tonight while at L's favorite restaurant (and it's mysterious to me why L vehemently denies this preference) L's friend passed by to say goodbye and apologized for greeting L so late because she didn't see L earlier.  L endearingly said, "well, I didn't see you until now, either.  See you tomorrow.  Who is that you're with?"  I don't think I could have loved anyone more at that moment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

Candied Pecans