Life Arpeggio

(Note:  Shown in the treble clef is what arpeggios (broken chords) look like:
 )
 
Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end

Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb share bear the pain

-----

When a good thing goes bad
It's not the end of the world
It's just the end of one world, that you had...

We live in a generation of.
Not being in love.

-----

Thought that I was all alone
Broken and afraid
But You were there with me

Well, and I didn't even know
That I had lost my way
But You were there with me

 -----

I was lost
I was in chains
The world had a hold on me

My heart was a stone
I was covered in shame
When He came for me

I couldn't run, couldn't run from His presence
I couldn't run, couldn't run from His arms

-----

This endless light shining over all
It leads me to Your Glory everlasting..

You gave Your Only Son
To bear my shame upon that Cross

Your love amazing
Fills my heart, and I sing out
There is none like You,
There is nothing like Your love
-----

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shine Into Our Night - Sovereign Grace Music

"Choir" Voice of Yamaha DGX-530

Candied Pecans